The Republic of Menouria is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by William Fenzel with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.967 billion Menourians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warwick. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Menourian economy, worth 406 trillion Menourian dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 102,374 Menourian dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Menouria's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Menouria, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Menouria was endorsed by The Allied States of Dankinsted.
- : Menouria was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Varanius.
- : Menouria was endorsed by The Interstellar Empire of Tropical Isles.
- : Menouria was endorsed by The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines.
- : Following new legislation in Menouria, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse.
- : Menouria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Following new legislation in Menouria, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Menouria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mikeswill".
- : Menouria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibit Private Prisons"".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Maria, Mathematania, Liberillia, Torkvale, Wickedly evil people, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Pandaland III, DiscGolfLand, Mediobogdum, Twisted Duality, Coung Komands, Cazia Minor, Ioways, Fujai, Sindria, The Free States of Gotham, Thessalian, Dalimbar, Denieria, Pandaland II, Champaign, WyEast, Arkadia Universalis, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, Bran Astor, Shaqolandia, Bhang Bhang Duc, The United Republic of Westend, Kittenlicious, The Undivided, Doggerstan, Zamoland, Archonina, Oometz, Ferroia, Yungtopia, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Tropical Isles, Varanius, and Dankinsted.