The Empire of Menesynchro is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Evola Bigodin with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.146 billion Menesynchroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sosigpolis. The average income tax rate is 56.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Menesynchroan economy, worth 134 trillion Negocins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 117,703 Negocins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, religious leaders order congregants to love any neighbour who is just like themselves, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Menesynchro's national animal is the Sad Bird, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Menemagėk.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, religious leaders order congregants to love any neighbour who is just like themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Menesynchro endorsed The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Qvait, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, The Worst army of, New Briantown, Tepertopia, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Erinor, Nowa Europa, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Merevane, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Auphelia, Phanama, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Jehenna, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Yellunstryer, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Eskvenn, Rotenaplistan, Euro Pacifica, Sandaoguo, Bawkie, Beepee, Los Rodeos, and 46 others.The Imperial Frost Federation, Canmore, Treir, Ceutalia, Abarri, Blondiesland, Ralphburg, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Honey Cake, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Bichedder, Noire Denholm, NIGHTRAY, Greater Scottdascoda, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Lyland, Enplatia, Tughampton, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Royaltica, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Populaa, Herbert Island, Freavia, Breizlovakia, Alambar, The Langburn Islands, and Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.