|Leader||First Speaker Leah Jimenez|
The Federative Republic of Membatak is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by First Speaker Leah Jimenez with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.316 billion Membatakians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saro. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Membatakian economy, worth 275 trillion Takis a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,167 Takis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, Cockatiel is one of the most popular forenames in Membatak, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people, and ignorance is considered a politically desirable quality. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Membatak's national animal is the Cockatiel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Membatak, ignorance is considered a politically desirable quality.
- : Following new legislation in Membatak, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people.
- : Following new legislation in Membatak, Cockatiel is one of the most popular forenames in Membatak.
- : Following new legislation in Membatak, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Membatak endorsed The Maritria Monarchy of Iron Fist Regime.
- : Membatak endorsed The Federation of Industrial Council Republics.
- : Membatak was endorsed by The Federation of Industrial Council Republics.
- : Membatak was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments and Most Developed.
- : Membatak was endorsed by The Maritria Monarchy of Iron Fist Regime.
- : Membatak voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Nazi Europa"".
Endorsements Received: 54 » Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Kachikawawa, Anisopterra, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Palman, Mauryana, Tzo, Dustwind, Anollasia, Namakan, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Solsevara, Galimania, Isentran, United States of Island land, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Vivolkha, Greater Puptioneberadon, New Kowloon Bay, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Krystalveil, Chip Skylark, Ilfarasia, Wischland, Killettland, Silvedania, Grimmywelsh, Dorab, Liberdon, Tausend Seen, Samonaemia, The Wires Empire, The Republic of Osea, Free Land of Rebellium, Selu-Ahare, Violent Trees, Faradova, Alesya, Coldian, Semarangan, Ali Faridi, Burka, Cathamye, Vestyria, Graemania, and 4 others.Banking Empire of Firenze, Xanthorrhoea, Iron Soviet, and Iron Fist Regime.