|Leader||Leader sans underpants|
|Faith||THE GARGANTUAN GREAT SPIRITS OF BEFORE T|
The Rogue Nation of Melon feud is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Leader sans underpants with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.95 billion Melon feudians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of pOOtie-tOOt. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 31.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Melon feudian economy, worth a remarkable 2,231 trillion wayners a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 203,780 wayners, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 640,043 per year while the poor average 49,677, a ratio of 12.9 to 1.
Melon feud is suspiciously populated compared to its neighbors, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner, it's best to say "yes" if the arbiter asks "what are you, a moron?", and on hunt days the unpleasant peasant runs in lieu of the pheasant. Crime is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Melon feud's national animal is the mule, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is THE GARGANTUAN GREAT SPIRITS OF BEFORE T.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Melon feud was endorsed by The Emirate of Abi-Khalif.
- : Melon feud was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Melon feud was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, on hunt days the unpleasant peasant runs in lieu of the pheasant.
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, it's best to say "yes" if the arbiter asks "what are you, a moron?".
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner.
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, Melon feud is suspiciously populated compared to its neighbors.
- : Following new legislation in Melon feud, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Melon feud endorsed The Holy Frozen Purple Empire of Glacikaldr.
- : Melon feud endorsed The Matriarchy of Thepeopl.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Zyonn, Byzant, Capitalist Paradise, Beezertopia, Crazy Firemen, Sarotte, Zavea, UKIMAR RBON, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, The Horror Channel, Hardscrabble, Fitzgeraldland, Collosuss, Franluxin, Pettlland, Aggro, Emeseses, Alpha Centauri II-a, Maazalik, Lobraunia, MargiBoof, Perfect Sublime Masters, Aqueira, Vroengard mk2, Evilness Islands, Masters86, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Fam-Friendly State, Saavir Yuvon, Euroanatolian Greece, Romosia, Heaven Fire, Raj7765, Republic of edward, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Arinteriswith, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Kijsel, OspasiA, Star Kingdom, Hazardous Space Men, Loophog nation, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Bone Fort, Lasgana island, Panormia, Kyorgia, and 9 others.Hollow Forest Pack, Colopirest, Holleynaga, Florin, Liberal2day, Glacikaldr, Thepeopl, Toerana, and Abi-Khalif.