The Cuteness of Meko ame is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nanth Amberstar with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.674 billion Meko ami love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crystalline. The average income tax rate is 74.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Meko ami economy, worth 703 trillion Prisms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 91,608 Prisms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, major cities run on potato batteries, and one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Meko ame's national animal is the Honeyfeather Wyvern, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Meko ame was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Meko ame was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Meko ame, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Meko ame, major cities run on potato batteries.
- : Following new legislation in Meko ame, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Meko ame, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in Meko ame, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Meko ame, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Meko ame's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Meko ame was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Flaminghot Flamingos.