The Tyrant Worldfleet of Mekanta is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Kareh math Izakto with an iron fist, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 26.624 billion Mekantans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Worldship Khiikzhe. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 49.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Mekantan economy, worth a remarkable 4,237 trillion services a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 159,160 services, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 732,647 per year while the poor average 20,939, a ratio of 35.0 to 1.
Failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside, electricity company executives pray nightly to Zeus and Thor, perverts across the land rejoice after 'sexual harassment' was recently renamed 'persuasive courting', and signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mekanta's national animal is the proxy worm, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mekantan Dominionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mekanta's influence in The Local Cluster rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Mekanta altered its national flag.
- : Mekanta relocated from Balder to The Local Cluster.
- : Mekanta was refounded in Balder.
- : Mekanta ceased to exist in The Local Cluster.
- : Mekanta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Mekanta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Mekanta, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Mekanta, perverts across the land rejoice after 'sexual harassment' was recently renamed 'persuasive courting'.
- : Following new legislation in Mekanta, electricity company executives pray nightly to Zeus and Thor.