|Leader||Chancellor John Brackett|
The United Provinces of Mehayn is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor John Brackett with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 16.636 billion Mehaynians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Taunton. The average income tax rate is 46.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mehaynian economy, worth a remarkable 2,857 trillion Gold Lire a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 171,773 Gold Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning, the nation sends criminals home to think about what they did, the nation has chosen not to live in interesting times, and superfoods are often seen as supervillains. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mehayn's national animal is the Brown Bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Communist Republic of Linkers Sha.
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Confederacy of Northern Arizonia.
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The F�d�ral R�public of Allinburg.
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Agrarian Socialist Cantons of Songateri.
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Shogunal Margraviate of Laidir.
- : Mehayn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Federation of Provence Town.
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Clearwater Republic of Grand Abaco.
- : Mehayn's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Mehayn was endorsed by The Heavenliest Kitten Heavens of Asianite.
Endorsements Received: 18 » BBoss, Thaelle, My Nation, The Earths people, Sulivannia, Obets, Petrosiania, Shah Baorthylon, Parenlord, Whestion, Asianite, Grand Abaco, Provence Town, Laidir, Songateri, Allinburg, Northern Arizonia, and Linkers Sha.