|Capital||Citate Di Ravello|
|Leader||General Sebastiano Di Ravello|
The Bavarium Producer of Medici Empire is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by General Sebastiano Di Ravello with an iron fist, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 994 million Medicians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citate Di Ravello. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Medician economy, worth 133 trillion Medicias a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 134,677 Medicias, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 505,229 per year while the poor average 25,089, a ratio of 20.1 to 1.
School lunches are made with hypo-allergenic wood pulp, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security, and state-sanctioned torture is okay so long as there's no icky blood. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Medici Empire's national animal is the Medician Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, state-sanctioned torture is okay so long as there's no icky blood.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, school lunches are made with hypo-allergenic wood pulp.
- : Medici Empire lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Medici Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Medici Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Identification Tag Act".
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, as dissatisfaction with the system waxes the only things to be sure of are death and taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Medici Empire, concussed Medician Bullball players cannot remember their lineup position.
Endorsements Received: 51 » West Heisen, ShrewLlamaLand, Magnerberg, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Alexander the Magnus, Miki14, Depackya, YoKrToN, Quebecois Anem, New Caledonian Reich, Clippius Maximus, Exile Government of the RDFR, Aeioux, Piratae Marium, Soviet Socialists Republicx, Marthuania, ASP, Valvoa, Deltachrome, Comein, Fetra, Penarastaria, The Altarium, Viremine, Ecla Cems, Golden Impirial Utopia, Panthera Order, Nathama, Hunem, Cinema, Arizona and Nevada, Kleptocratic Maniacs, ZOO288, Kinegiener, Fascist Milan, Great Morningstar, The Nazi States of Europe, Novo Anglia, Corporatorium, Supolinia, Siphas, Jefferson Club, The Destroyers of Christianity, HMS NHS, Hellslayer, Transfore, Ziconean East Indian Company, Doranin, Asukaz, Where Your Deadbeat Dad Lives, and 1 other.Atlantipolonia.