The Borderlands of Mechanocs is a very large, genial nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 174 million Mechanocsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 36.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Mechanocsian economy, worth 11.3 trillion Uni Sultans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,157 Uni Sultans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders, and businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mechanocs's national animal is the Caelum Cetacea, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mechanocs was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Mechanocs was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Federated Kingdoms of Brittania.
- : Mechanocs was endorsed by The Greater Nationalist State of Hanguk-Nippon.
- : Mechanocs was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Mechanocs, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Following new legislation in Mechanocs, hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders.
- : Following new legislation in Mechanocs, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Mechanocs, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Mechanocs, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Mechanocs was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 28 » Saciu, Jehenna, USNE2018, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Wehraboos, Kroumos, United States of Vietnam, Linguiniland, Ostanasia, Maletora, Academy of Umbrellas, Volaworand, Quiescent, The Filippinas, Jahass, Farengeto, Xandev, Luddinlande, Aumeltopia, Anachronolandia, Pays de Loire, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Hanguk-Nippon, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, and Chocholand.