The Holy Corporate Municipality of McDonaldsland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ronald McDonald with an iron fist, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, flagrant waste-dumping, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.529 billion McCitizens are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Spirituality, and Industry are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of McDonaldsland City. The average income tax rate is 53.1%.
The frighteningly efficient McDonaldslandian economy, worth a remarkable 4,317 trillion McPennies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 261,186 McPennies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Political shows are fit for purpose, women no longer need to pepper conversations with incessant references to fictitious husbands, midnight pizza breaks are common among the work-from-home population, and city sidewalks are crowded with overweight people. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. McDonaldsland's national animal is the McNugget, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in McDonaldsland, city sidewalks are crowded with overweight people.
- : McDonaldsland's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in McDonaldsland, midnight pizza breaks are common among the work-from-home population.
- : McDonaldsland altered its national flag.
- : McDonaldsland relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : McDonaldsland was refounded in Balder.
- : McDonaldsland ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in McDonaldsland, women no longer need to pepper conversations with incessant references to fictitious husbands.
- : Following new legislation in McDonaldsland, political shows are fit for purpose.
- : Following new legislation in McDonaldsland, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.