The Anti-Fascist Hammertime of MC Hammering The Fash is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working population of 1.204 billion MC Hammering The Fashians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 15.9%.
The MC Hammering The Fashian economy, worth 57.4 trillion Flattened Fascists a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. Average income is 47,650 Flattened Fascists, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MC Hammering The Fash's national animal is the Parachute Pants, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MC Hammering The Fash's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : MC Hammering The Fash was removed from the regional ban list of Lovecraft island by The Holy Empire of Big Octopus.
- : MC Hammering The Fash's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : MC Hammering The Fash resigned from the World Assembly.
- : MC Hammering The Fash relocated from The East Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : MC Hammering The Fash was ejected and banned from The East Pacific by The Ancient Empire of Funkadelia.
- : MC Hammering The Fash was endorsed by The AirBnB Renting Peoples of Dreamersistan.
- : MC Hammering The Fash was endorsed by The Republic of January Force 3.
- : MC Hammering The Fash endorsed The Seeker of Managers of East Malaysia.
- : MC Hammering The Fash endorsed The Write Pretty Speech of Todd McCloud.