The Confederated Syndicates of Mauvemarke is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.855 billion Movi are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Døfedark. The average income tax rate is 93.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Movic economy, worth 443 trillion Labour Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing. Average income is 91,281 Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky, meat-eating is frowned upon, cars are banned, and the 'maybe not shock and awe' foreign policy initiative is showing promise. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mauvemarke's national animal is the Buffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Steinnróssálir.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mauvemarke, the 'maybe not shock and awe' foreign policy initiative is showing promise.
- : Mauvemarke voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Mauvemarke, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Mauvemarke, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Mauvemarke, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Following new legislation in Mauvemarke, royal mothers accustomed to baby-talk assure the troops "we gweatly wespect your service; yes, we do".
- : Mauvemarke endorsed The Socialist Cooperative of Taigaria.
- : Mauvemarke was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Mauvemarke voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Mauvemarke voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
Endorsements Received: 87 » Venovica, Dekks, Pyceiline, Chromatica, Silabar, Requand, La Pays De Soliel, Varavano, Wase, Gervase, Proxmire, Ezechard, Scientists Allied, Silverfish37, Wileyshire, Eythronia, The New Liberated California, United Syndicates of Sol, Talamia, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Galtova, YouTube Rewind 2018, Great Gothica, Maupedonia, Norts Ale, AtlasBarfed, Roenland, Balkvla Islands, Yousta, Ludense, Taliand, Maoux, Plantaining, Morfeyra, Dialogos, Absovenia, Omniterrum, Lenonia, Gallo Republic, Liossalde, New Viles, The Pirotian Republic, Qingling, USSCF Armed Forces, Brishka, Omida, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Curlingland, New South Minneapolis, Trans-humanist, and 37 others.West eire, The Twelve Waterfalls, Tiger Commune, Leftist Bosnia and Herzegovina, Of Bjara, Sevnia, Alta Aztlan, Sake Tali, Vowpin, Guppish Empire, Muirstead, Zenthen Isles, UECF, Britannia and Iceland, Mexican Syndicalists, Ebberia, The Finno-Estonian Empire, Syvis, Aureum Flos, Gwersyllt, Agune, Dracran Bat, Rayo, Horplers, Determistan, Vennon, Free Van Chet, Anacomia, Luzdelsol, Rondiana, Hwachan, Upper Chult, Exarchea, Small Potato, Romeoa, Siriza, and Taigaria.