|Faith||Consensual Hallucination of the Matrix|
The Simulnation of Matrixulated is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Morpheus with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, vat-grown people, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 16.382 billion Simulacra hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of MegaCity. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Matrixulated economy, worth a remarkable 5,407 trillion Megabytes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 330,080 Megabytes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Praying before a battle is a court-martial offence, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare", census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in Spiritus. Crime is totally unknown. Matrixulated's national animal is the Code Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Consensual Hallucination of the Matrix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Matrixulated, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in Spiritus.
- : Following new legislation in Matrixulated, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Matrixulated, the new cheese tax is colloquially known as "wheel welfare".
- : Matrixulated lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : Matrixulated voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Matrixulated voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Matrixulated voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Matrixulated voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Matrixulated, praying before a battle is a court-martial offence.
- : Following new legislation in Matrixulated, the number of judges has tripled in recent months.
Endorsements Received: 23 » The Salaxalans, Dawnonia, Mjaumjau, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Subhurbia, Haremm, Rogamark, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Colonalia, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Feirmont, Kialga, Exterris, Summerbour, Dorento, Belands, Favenland, Legendus, Fancy Bois, and Mistillania.