The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Markus Neumann with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.807 billion Germans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.8%.
The frighteningly efficient German economy, worth a remarkable 1,610 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 236,621 Marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,217,688 per year while the poor average 25,114, a ratio of 48.5 to 1.
Preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, and the nation's new flagship trading company deals exclusively in things no one wants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marxist Germany's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the nation's new flagship trading company deals exclusively in things no one wants.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Marxist Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Multilateral Trade Talks"".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the industries of Marxist Germany are coughing all the way to the bank.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty.
- : Marxist Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pencil Sharpeners 2".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names.
Endorsements Received: 162 » Anisopterra, Solsevara, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Wysrod, Waitiki, Drewish, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Isentran, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Karlando, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Medetas, Better Indonesia, Tzo, Namakan, Northern Nivaria, Old Atlantica, Ali Faridi, Islands of Czechia, Republic of Libriano, The Parandeam, Airday, Kaltovar, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Palman, Novegia, Marroc, Lower Phlebacite, Calrad, Anollasia, Juiulia, Kyrizstanislav, Colonel Terrosit, Gewisse, Manurajya, QuazaFire, Oom, Santa Pace, Nanase Army, Pogthebravelandia, Bradmarkers, Vragar, Chip Skylark, Skamor, Galimania, and 112 others.Mastodonia, Prairiesora, Amabanana, Zeklandia, Holma, Slaytania, Katitania, Sawhirius, Zopciria, Tangora, The unidet Of life, Sedek-Cantus, ShadowVoltia, St Lennys Island, Riance, Treeford, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Creightland, Son Weslana, Maalemzya, Free Booze, Ishkabibber, West Longobardia, Zachais, Grungerock, Free Fremovanja, Keswickholt, Ilfarasia, Emulini, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Greenmont Federation, ANCAPISTANZA, Vill Send, United States of Island land, Creeptopia, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Seranis, Megistos, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Batona, Onfande, Mat She, The Galactic American Imperium, The Fortem, Silvedania, Violent Trees, Miliarat, New Non, DetroitSmash, Membatak, The Iron Crown Order, Nea Komnenia, Rhie, Testa, Arnesia, Seantonia, Aquachromia, Geonomia, Eist, Terra Royaume, Greater Puptioneberadon, The Snake Brotherhood, Kalldunn, Cowkaine, Hawalius, The Republic of Osea, Northern African Sahara, Geolapo, Krystalveil, Donnee, Lisokyo, Renetopia, Mauryana, Tausend Seen, JanRaiQlux, Kierekiko, Gal Cradia, Wischland, Zubrowlitz, Artyolae, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Dorab, New Kowloon Bay, Ursabeknikov, Haivon, Coldian, Grimmywelsh, Murphtannia, The Wires Empire, Mukacevo, Mendit Key, Malevos, Alski, New Dracora, Yakkandiania, Starrden, Lurraterra, The storm yesterday, Selu-Ahare, Faradova, Empire of Ecuador, Alesya, Margaux, Semarangan, Aquamarine Island, Burka, Cathamye, and New England Two.