The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Gaming User with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.025 billion Germans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.8%.
The frighteningly efficient German economy, worth 297 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 146,676 Marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 525,677 per year while the poor average 29,351, a ratio of 17.9 to 1.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Berlin Times is sold out, ironic death by tasering is on the rise amongst door-to-door taser salesmen, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel, and machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter. Crime is totally unknown. Marxist Germany's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
- : Marxist Germany was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bolshoy Syr.
- : Marxist Germany endorsed The Sultanate of Marwanious.
- : Marxist Germany endorsed The People's Republic of Bolshoy Syr.
- : Marxist Germany endorsed The Confederacy of Chromeus.
- : Marxist Germany endorsed The Republic of Mondelia.
- : Marxist Germany endorsed The United States of Sonata Arcitium.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, ironic death by tasering is on the rise amongst door-to-door taser salesmen.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Berlin Times is sold out.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Musta Monia, Bytestormia, The Vooperian SSR, Ashigton, Sol and surrounding areas, Zoidia, Western Dartmouth, QuazaFire, Dabberwocky, TerraRia, Espacito, Seagle, Republic of Austrilsia, Vershia, Greater Roman Italy, Mem3s, Vivz, Perlica, Aidviet Union, United Republic of Aipat, Danvamtheman, Si Papi, Fjoortybert, The Imperial Britannian Nation, Tux, Goldontis, Fourth Yak Reich, The people of schlusselvile, Red Society, Terick Wes, Shovels, Chaos Angels, Southern Noot Yrok, Blumeland, Colendia, The United Mexican Republic, Noyy, Supreme Leader Hadrian, The Hemveyiah, Disney Christmas, Fallen Vooperia city, The Almighty Space Dragons, United Axelotles, Tropisca, Shallo, Vermont of America, AnaalNathrakh, United Fathers, The Narwhalian Republic of the North, Seagull Army, and 21 others.Twl, Caxmeria, Okaydo, Gamzium, Nagolronnoc, Knowledge, Zargard, North American Libertarian Republic, BJMShaw, Snakes and Killers, THE DEATH HOUNDS, Metis Rhea, Maladon, Caroga, Irunan Empire, The Valhallan League, Samazaria, Isallka, North Hyrule, Naraxtopia, and Bolshoy Syr.