The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Markus Neumann with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.865 billion Germans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39.3%.
The frighteningly efficient German economy, worth a remarkable 1,309 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 223,206 Marks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,185,120 per year while the poor average 22,209, a ratio of 53.4 to 1.
The government response to disaster victims starving for bread is "let them eat stale cake", the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets, and children asking questions about science are referred to relevant sections in religious texts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marxist Germany's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, children asking questions about science are referred to relevant sections in religious texts.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism.
- : Marxist Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the government response to disaster victims starving for bread is "let them eat stale cake".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, a burger chain recently changed its name to Mack Donaldz for legal reasons.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Marxist Germany voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Marxist Germany, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
Endorsements Received: 183 » Anisopterra, Solsevara, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Wysrod, Waitiki, Drewish, Uprus, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Isentran, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Karlando, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Point Comfort Colony, Medetas, Better Indonesia, Tzo, Namakan, Northern Nivaria, Old Atlantica, Ali Faridi, Cape Vessey, Islands of Czechia, Solleana, Republic of Libriano, The Parandeam, Airday, Kaltovar, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Palman, Novegia, Marroc, Lower Phlebacite, Calrad, Anollasia, Juiulia, Kyrizstanislav, A R V E R N A, Colonel Terrosit, Gewisse, Manurajya, QuazaFire, Imperatorian, Oom, Santa Pace, Silvastorn, and 133 others.Nanase Army, Pogthebravelandia, Bradmarkers, Vragar, Asakraka, Chip Skylark, Skamor, Galimania, Mastodonia, Prairiesora, Amabanana, Zeklandia, Holma, Alaxia, Aurorastar, Giraten, Adrinian, Slaytania, Katitania, Sawhirius, Zopciria, Tangora, The unidet Of life, Sedek-Cantus, ShadowVoltia, St Lennys Island, Grimmywelsh, Riance, Pardul, Treeford, Pesna, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Creightland, Hellenic Exusia, KJU Marshall, Caldorado, Son Weslana, Mystaaria, Eppur, Maalemzya, Free Booze, Ishkabibber, West Longobardia, Makykay, HumanSanity, Zachais, Grungerock, Free Fremovanja, Keswickholt, Zyrcrestia, Ilfarasia, Emulini, Pianaville, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Ner Epiand, Greenmont Federation, Chiseka, ANCAPISTANZA, Vill Send, Yellowjacket, United States of Island land, Creeptopia, New Mountain States of Turkey, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Canada but with Jazz, Seranis, Lucciana, Megistos, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Carthegia, Batona, Onfande, Mat She, Kagicang, The Galactic American Imperium, Ultimate Wakanda, Venmere, Dorab, The Fortem, S Mova Derat, Blavorth, Ludens Sapiens, Silvedania, Sous Aniores, Noohlya, Violent Trees, Ilvanya, Miliarat, The Cheese Puff Islands, New Non, DetroitSmash, Membatak, The Iron Crown Order, Nea Komnenia, Rhie, Testa, Shiratrosihy, Peacecock, Arnesia, Seantonia, Aquachromia, Geonomia, Eist, Terra Royaume, Greater Puptioneberadon, The Snake Brotherhood, Kalldunn, Cowkaine, Hawalius, Elfore, The Republic of Osea, Fort Langlea, Danyl, Northern African Sahara, Nogalacia, Geolapo, Krystalveil, Donnee, Lisokyo, Renetopia, Oppressthemville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Mauryana, Tausend Seen, Hellstep, Janraiqlux, Kierekiko, Gal Cradia, Saint Islaw Wra, and Wischland.