The Constitutional Monarchy of Martison is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Kerutera Empiol with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.01 billion Martisonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heru City. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Martisonian economy, worth 127 trillion Monsents a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,493 Monsents, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kerutera Empiol is too busy listening to praise to get any work done, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, and orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Martison's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Martison voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Martison voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Martison was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Martison was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Martison's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Martison was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Martison was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Martison was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Martison voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Martison voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
Endorsements Received: 92 » Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Curlyhoward, Land Without Shrimp, Erinor, Aurcania, Amerion, Mapico, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Aumeltopia, Darakin, Beepee, Farengeto, The Filippinas, Abarri, Xandev, Bleakfoot, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsvetania, New Briantown, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Sedunn, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Baltenlands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, Auphelia, Kandorith, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myness, Western Fardelshufflestein, Volaworand, and 42 others.USNE2018, Tepertopia, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Blondiesland, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Doge Land, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, The Langburn Islands, and Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.