|Leader||King Lutosław First Wojakiewicz|
The People's Kingdom of Marsoslavia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Lutosław First Wojakiewicz with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.373 billion Slavs are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Slavograd. The average income tax rate is 54.1%.
The strong Marsoslavic economy, worth 150 trillion Marsoslav Rubles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 63,482 Marsoslav Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Governments opposing Marsoslavia are beset by rebels, King Lutosław First Wojakiewicz's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, and hospitals have poor data security but send lots of bodies to be encrypted. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marsoslavia's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Wojakiewism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marsoslavia's influence in Federation of Slavic States rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Marsoslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Marsoslavia changed its national demonym adjective to "Marsoslavic".
- : Marsoslavia lodged a message on the Federation of Slavic States Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Marsoslavia, hospitals have poor data security but send lots of bodies to be encrypted.
- : Marsoslavia published "Marsoslav Civil War (timeline) (under construction)" (Account: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Marsoslavia, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Following new legislation in Marsoslavia, King Lutosław First Wojakiewicz's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Marsoslavia, governments opposing Marsoslavia are beset by rebels.
- : Following new legislation in Marsoslavia, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.