The Collective Minds of Marsaries is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 16.186 billion Marsariesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Social Policy, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marche. The average income tax rate is 86.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marsariesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,336 trillion Fire Coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 206,117 Fire Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The Marsariesian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, and space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Marsaries's national animal is the Ram, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marsaries lodged a message on the Gay Regional Message Board.
- : Marsaries was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Qaskura.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Commonwealth of Cale Nova.
- : Marsaries was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ordincia.
- : Marsaries was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Cale Nova.
- : Marsaries was endorsed by The Federation of European American States.
- : Marsaries lost the endorsement of The Federation of European American States.
- : Marsaries's influence in Gay fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Marsaries was endorsed by The Sterling Community of Duodez.
- : Marsaries's influence in Gay rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
Endorsements Received: 20 » BearNation, Emory, Alfoldia, Celdonie, Mattrolanka, Iizaarland, Urdustan, Catanthia, Carrico, United Kingdom of Aitkenland, Ecreo, Gitchie Manito, Tranquilliana, Belhomme, Bonum Locum, Duodez, European American States, Cale Nova, Ordincia, and Qaskura.