The United States of Marroc is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mohamed VI with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.066 billion Marrocians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marrakech. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marrocian economy, worth 444 trillion dirhams a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 145,129 dirhams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, and election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marroc's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marroc was endorsed by The Republic of Ishkabibber.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up.
- : Marroc voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Marroc was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant.
- : Following new legislation in Marroc, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Future of Mankind, Dustwind, Isentran, The Soylent Green Party, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Karlando, Maalemzya, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Yakkandiania, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Greenmont Federation, Vivolkha, Solarampa, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Liberdon, Drewish, Islands of Czechia, Marxist Germany, Namakan, Solsevara, United States of Island land, Pianaville, Samonaemia, Makykay, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pallas Athenaie, Clialaad, Galimania, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, Carthegia, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Lisokyo, Northern Nivaria, and 23 others.Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Richmondroads, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Tzo, Seranis, Grungerock, Dorab, New Kios, Eist, The Snake Brotherhood, Horacellum, Greek People Nation, and Ishkabibber.