The Democratic Republic of Market-99 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 872 million Market-99ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 22.9%.
The Market-99ian economy, worth 35.6 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 40,835 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-99's national animal is the Tim, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-99's influence in Hazebrouck rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Market-99's influence in Hazebrouck rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Market-99's influence in Hazebrouck rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Market-99's influence in Hazebrouck fell from "Apprentice" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Market-99 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Market-99 ejected and banned The Cat of Cat019 from Hazebrouck.
- : Market-99 ejected and banned The Republic of Vedan 08 from Hazebrouck.
- : Market-99 ejected and banned The Republic of Gaino Blotokernia from Hazebrouck.
- : Market-99 became WA Delegate of Hazebrouck.
- : Market-99's influence in Hazebrouck rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".