The Borderlands of Market-56 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 679 million Market-56ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.6%.
The Market-56ian economy, worth 26.0 trillion Platinums a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 38,248 Platinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-56's national animal is the Tim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-56 altered its national flag.
- : Market-56's influence in Right Wing Heaven rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Market-56 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Market-56's influence in Right Wing Heaven rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Market-56 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Right Wing Heaven.
- : Market-56 endorsed The Republic of Its Not Over Yet.
- : Market-56 endorsed The Republic of Achlys 23.
- : Market-56 endorsed The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 41.
- : Market-56 endorsed The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 9.
- : Market-56 was endorsed by The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 21.