|Currency||Shiny Green Things|
The Colony of Market-39 is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 907 million Market-39ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.9%.
The Market-39ian economy, worth 38.6 trillion Shiny Green Things a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 42,544 Shiny Green Things, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-39's national animal is the Tim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-39's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Market-39's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Market-39 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Market-39 relocated from Belgium to Artificial Solar System.
- : Market-39's influence in Belgium rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Market-39 endorsed The People's Republic of Typhoontwister.
- : Market-39 endorsed Cydomer butual.
- : Market-39 endorsed The Startling Empire of Riemstagrad.
- : Market-39 endorsed The Dark Land of Rain and Shadow.
- : Market-39 endorsed The Homeland Defender of Ravania Belgica.