|Currency||Shiny Green Things|
The Federation of Market-36 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Tim population. The hard-working population of 704 million Market-36ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 30.3%.
The Market-36ian economy, worth 24.0 trillion Shiny Green Things a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 34,139 Shiny Green Things, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Market-36's national animal is the Tim, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Market-36's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Market-36's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Market-36 relocated from Elmer to Artificial Solar System.
- : Market-36 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Market-36's influence in Elmer rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Market-36 altered its national flag.
- : Market-36's influence in Elmer rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Market-36's influence in Elmer rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Market-36's influence in Elmer rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Market-36's influence in Elmer fell from "Power" to "Instigator".