|Leader||Rex Romulus Augustulus|
|Animal||Canis lupus signatus|
The Roman Regnum of Marina Nova is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Rex Romulus Augustulus with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.871 billion Marina Novans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marina Nova. The average income tax rate is 32.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marina Novan economy, worth 660 trillion Denarii a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 170,500 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space', feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids, and the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marina Nova's national animal is the Canis lupus signatus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Latin Christianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marina Nova voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Marina Nova voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space'.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Marina Nova was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, students learn how to disarm mines before understanding basic arithmetic.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Dilber, Fujai, Kiensu, Constantinopolisia, Atheist States of Philippines, Papercuts and Skittles, Arnic, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Oronia, Divina Patriae, The North American Assembly, Leukogeras, Common Good, Akshireuya, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, The Undivided, Mathematania, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Albyion Kingdom, Redenya, Libterraria, Wickedly evil people, Fuentana, Bova Ptaltand, Xupqeu, Ingentis Novus, New Belia, Loegries, San Mazer, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Nieubasria, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Pandaland II, Giovanniland, San Diego Islands, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, and 39 others.BIteland, Samueliebox, Aldesport, Valocke, Professor thomas, Yaspica, Befiehl, Zuriath, Rowdy, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Eleftherios venizelos, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Liberillia, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Zoran, Marshalia, Crazy Waters, Nas Crustium, El Facil, Podium, Champaign, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Meone, Sensorland, Abbasla, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.