|Leader||Rex Romulus Augustus|
|Animal||Canis lupus signatus|
The Roman Regnum of Marina Nova is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rex Romulus Augustus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, avowedly heterosexual populace, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.757 billion Marina Novans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marina Nova. The average income tax rate is 22.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marina Novan economy, worth a remarkable 1,324 trillion Denarii a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 196,001 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Jennifer Government is a bestseller, every workday begins with group therapy, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marina Nova's national animal is the Canis lupus signatus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Latin Christianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Marina Nova was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Marina Nova endorsed The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Marina Nova endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Xargersland.
- : Marina Nova endorsed The Holy Empire of Holy Ukrainian Land.
- : Marina Nova was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Dilber, Fujai, Kiensu, Constantinopolisia, Atheist States of Philippines, New Democratic Republic of Russia, The North American Assembly, Leukogeras, Common Good, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, The Undivided, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Albyion Kingdom, Redenya, Wickedly evil people, Ingentis Novus, New Belia, Probablynotverygoodistan, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, Pandaland II, Giovanniland, San Diego Islands, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, BIteland, Aldesport, Valocke, Rowdy, Crazy Waters, Nas Crustium, El Facil, Podium, DiscGolfLand, Abbasla, Av Libertas Vindex, Futuo, Santos-Dominius, Dowaesk, Parasang, Larxia, Overthinkers, Corbeil, and 45 others.Glorious Existence, Lodiberdade, The Theeserrasland, Gryphonian Alliance, Shaktirajya, Almenga, Blue Bubble, Keri Kelli, United Adaikes, Guitermot, Willow Gate, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Muad-Dib, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Willow-Creek, Kraboch, Apexiala, Haetonia, Hongg Kong, Nes Repuland, Hoile, Later Green, Caelum, Vrashkina, Radrow, Infinite Star, Gresterasland, Ezranian Empire, Bitar, West Isle, Anilis, Fotisdia, Bhang Bhang Duc, Selangortupia, High Wings, Grand Republic of the Sun, Schmexxland, Cruts Cithe, Forcaforta, Tropentarn, Yy4u, Ulfrik, Xargersland, and Holy Ukrainian Land.