|Leader||Rex Romulus Augustulus|
|Animal||Canis lupus signatus|
The Roman Regnum of Marina Nova is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Rex Romulus Augustulus with a fair hand, and renowned for its public floggings, digital currency, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.448 billion Marina Novans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Social Policy and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marina Nova. The average income tax rate is 36.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marina Novan economy, worth 795 trillion Denarii a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 178,777 Denarii, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, and ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Marina Nova's national animal is the Canis lupus signatus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Latin Christianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Marina Nova endorsed The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Marina Nova was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- : Marina Nova voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, the government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos.
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Marina Nova voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Following new legislation in Marina Nova, third world countries are rich in "I Love Marina Nova" t-shirts.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Dilber, Fujai, Kiensu, Constantinopolisia, Atheist States of Philippines, Arnic, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Oronia, The North American Assembly, Leukogeras, Common Good, Akshireuya, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, The Undivided, Mathematania, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Albyion Kingdom, Redenya, Wickedly evil people, Fuentana, Xupqeu, Ingentis Novus, New Belia, San Mazer, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Pandaland II, Giovanniland, San Diego Islands, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, BIteland, Aldesport, Valocke, Professor thomas, Zuriath, Rowdy, Mackieron, and 32 others.Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, Liberillia, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Crazy Waters, Nas Crustium, El Facil, Podium, Champaign, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Sensorland, Abbasla, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Futuo, Dei et Hominis, Santos-Dominius, Dowaesk, Parasang, Terra Socialiste, Acerola Orion, Larxia, Zoran, Mikano, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.