The Atamansha of Maria Nikiforova is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its national health service, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.484 billion insurgents hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The insurgent economy, worth 139 trillion Rifles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 56,011 Rifles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The study of medicine is popular throughout Maria Nikiforova, Maria Nikiforova's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, the Federal Council of Maria Nikiforova has been announced as the new Head of State, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Maria Nikiforova's national animal is the Demon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Antifa rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Maria Nikiforova altered its national flag.
- : Maria Nikiforova changed its national animal to "Demon" and its motto to "Delegate for the Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army".
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Antifa rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Antifa rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Antifa rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Antifa rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Antifa rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Maria Nikiforova relocated from Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army to Antifa.
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".