The Atamansha of Maria Nikiforova is a colossal, genial nation, renowned for its frequent executions, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.123 billion insurgents hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The insurgent economy, worth 342 trillion Rifles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 56,011 Rifles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The study of medicine is popular throughout Maria Nikiforova, Maria Nikiforova's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, the Federal Council of Maria Nikiforova has been announced as the new Head of State, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Maria Nikiforova's national animal is the Demon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maria Nikiforova established the regional flag of The Anarchist Association.
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in The Anarchist Association fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in The Anarchist Association fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Maria Nikiforova changed the regional password in The Anarchist Association.
- : Maria Nikiforova added the tag "Anarchist" to The Anarchist Association.
- : Maria Nikiforova updated the World Factbook entry in The Anarchist Association.
- : Maria Nikiforova agreed to construct embassies between The Anarchist Association and Anarchism.
- : Maria Nikiforova's influence in The Anarchist Association rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Maria Nikiforova relocated from Ouroboros to The Anarchist Association.
- : Maria Nikiforova founded the region The Anarchist Association.