The Robot Infested State of Mare Nectaris is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the robots with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.746 billion Nectarisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luna Urbis. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient a Nectarisian economy, worth a remarkable 3,034 trillion plutonium rods a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 205,784 plutonium rods, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Board shorts have replaced board rooms, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes, and the police are destroying all photographic evidence of their own existence. Crime is totally unknown. Mare Nectaris's national animal is the hummingbird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is unknown.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mare Nectaris was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lavenware.
- : Mare Nectaris was endorsed by The Communist People's Union of Humantus.
- : Mare Nectaris was endorsed by The Republic of Simoriana.
- : Mare Nectaris was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Browningtonshire.
- : Mare Nectaris voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Kingdom of Ireland"".
- : Following new legislation in Mare Nectaris, the police are destroying all photographic evidence of their own existence.
- : Following new legislation in Mare Nectaris, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
- : Following new legislation in Mare Nectaris, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Following new legislation in Mare Nectaris, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Mare Nectaris, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Avaerilon, Vancovaria, The Free Domains, Kanoria, Mons Garle, North American Republics, AsminoLand, Odd Republic, Paxmania, The Nation of Lakota, Freeland Newworldia, New Ostlands, Anaaxes, The State Of Candor, Greater Egristan, Nikostan, United Democracy of Scientists, Eldfjall, Romarsia, Free Newdepolderian States, Vageslavia, Aelaeus, The Democratic Socialist Chinese Nation, St Epreo, Freiesterre, Ainland, Lawattsia, Dermin, Phrenics, Newhalla, Austerain, Ocharie, Eggy216, Granite Coast, Whibland, Bajen, Korbinas, Whitespeak, Kolumbiyskiy, New Orcaria, Ribagula, Mintonity, Saint Ember, Kristoff insula, Omerica, Ludow, Dappertutto, Lerne, Northern England Scotland and Wales, Bakhton, and 13 others.Monteverdi, Andov, Bramley Garden, Hirematia, The Unexpected Inquisition, Allforonesaya, Kaskadan, Hadolfer, Chameliya, Browningtonshire, Simoriana, Humantus, and Lavenware.