The Queen's State of Marcomas is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 10.07 billion Marcomasians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Marcomasian economy, worth 157 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 15,674 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elections have been outlawed, the right to free speech is being drastically curtailed, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marcomas's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marcomas agreed to construct embassies between Lobamba and Westminster.
- : Marcomas agreed to construct embassies between Lobamba and South Bentley.
- : Marcomas banned The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 2 from Lobamba.
- : Marcomas banned The Republic of Rabbt from Lobamba.
- : Marcomas banned The Colony of Hexen 41 from Lobamba.
- : Marcomas proposed constructing embassies between Lobamba and SECFanatics.
- : Marcomas's influence in Lobamba fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Marcomas's influence in Lobamba rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Marcomas proposed constructing embassies between Lobamba and Nunavut.
- : Marcomas proposed constructing embassies between Lobamba and Yaounde.