The Republic of March of the Titans is a massive, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and public floggings. The devout population of 3.997 billion March of the Titansians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 29.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The March of the Titansian economy, worth 196 trillion francs a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 49,265 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes, nocturnal light pollution is mostly blue, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around March of the Titans City. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. March of the Titans's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : March of the Titans's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : March of the Titans relocated from Me and the boys at 3am looking for beans to Artificial Solar System.
- : March of the Titans applied to join the World Assembly.
- : March of the Titans resigned from the World Assembly.
- : March of the Titans's influence in Me and the boys at 3am looking for beans rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : March of the Titans relocated from Artificial Solar System to Me and the boys at 3am looking for beans.
- : March of the Titans was endorsed by The Borderlands of Market-195.
- : March of the Titans endorsed The Republic of BEFORE EATING TASTY RAIDERS VINNY.
- : March of the Titans endorsed The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 76.
- : March of the Titans endorsed The Republic of Light9.