The Elven Realm of March of Maedhros is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Maedhros with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 17.547 billion Noldor have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Spirituality, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Himring. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Noldorin economy, worth a remarkable 2,380 trillion Silmarils a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 135,679 Silmarils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, the nation's armed forces are recruiting thousands to help colonise Brasilistan, Brasilistan is being evacuated after its designation as 'Test Zone 1 - Nuclear', and the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. March of Maedhros's national animal is the Huan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ilúvatarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : March of Maedhros was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic and Highest Food Quality.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Dominion of Valannor.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Lieran.
- : March of Maedhros voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by Dont call it a come back.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of Vex4.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by Zakarion11.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Colony of Dino25.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by Hs yelling at me to do my detags.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Praetor Melix of New Melicorium.