The Elven Realm of March of Maedhros is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Maedhros with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, frequent executions, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 19.529 billion Noldor have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Himring. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Noldorin economy, worth a remarkable 2,686 trillion Silmarils a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 137,539 Silmarils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, the nation's armed forces are recruiting thousands to help colonise Brasilistan, Brasilistan is being evacuated after its designation as 'Test Zone 1 - Nuclear', and the nation is weighing the price of victory following a nuclear strike. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. March of Maedhros's national animal is the Huan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ilúvatarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia.
- : March of Maedhros lost the endorsement of The Bardic Lorekeepers of Aethelia.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The United Valleys of Republic of Rivendell.
- : March of Maedhros lost the position of Middle Earth WA Delegate to The LOTR Nation of Tatarica.
- : March of Maedhros lost the endorsement of The United Valleys of Republic of Rivendell.
- : March of Maedhros lost the endorsement of The LOTR Nation of Tatarica.
- : March of Maedhros became WA Delegate of Middle Earth.
- : March of Maedhros lost the position of Middle Earth WA Delegate to The Queendom of Thorn73.
- : March of Maedhros was endorsed by The Klaxosaur Princess of Code001.
- : March of Maedhros was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.