The Kingdom of Marbamaga is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Arthur Lannister with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.103 billion Marbamagans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vivec. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Marbamagan economy, worth 419 trillion Galleons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 199,632 Galleons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and therapists can always squeeze in another house-call. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Marbamaga's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Marbamaga was endorsed by The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Marbamaga was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Solcialist States.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, Arthur Lannister's office is running a trade deficit of midnight oil.
- : Following new legislation in Marbamaga, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Yaorozu, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Notyoutopia, Pallaith, Puczovska, Diodone, Tharissus, Shin-Hachioji, Selfgradatude, Malta Comino Gozo, McMasterdonia, Friently, Cloydicia, Sil Dorsett, The Lancerian Empire, Shadowrik, The Iron Lions, PlanetPunk, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Beodarasc, American MapleStory, General COE, Holy Oranz, Tredano, Xentherida, Territorio di Nessuno, Kwaj, Corfad, Wodan, Wineclaw, Sunto, Ainsworth, Victoriaans Nederlands, Prevaland, Unimaginable Doom, Republic of Dixie, Apetopia, ShortBusCrashed, Agrauron, Alice Gardens, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, NatsukiLand, and 67 others.Malvad, Merconitonitopia, SillyString, The Free Californian People, Eglise Sainte Eve, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Ozstan, Atain, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Albacria, Omicron Persei V111, Zyvetskistaahn, Mordant99, Shibutani, Yukti, Guslantis, Californian Redwood, THX1138, New Lakemba, The Windmilluminati, Former English Colony, Koda-Land, Kylesburgh, Sea Ghost, Empy, Highton Islands, Diche Choklate, Q w e r t y, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, The Gamer Party, Sanjurika, The Mace Kingdom, Zeternia, Sundred, Liberentis, United Draconia, Pizza Squared, SORT, RaRaRasputinn, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Waterma, Sahriastan, The United States of Romania, Maott, Rochester Black, Gooboistkoyt, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, I am the one who knocks, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Kobagia, Shaun, Misuvelia, Abrickhouse, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Democritus, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Solcialist States, and Wilkshire.