The Choman Republic of Maple Worship is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Queen Maple with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, avowedly heterosexual populace, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 1.185 billion Chomen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maple City. The average income tax rate is 72.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Choman economy, worth 153 trillion MapleMarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 129,771 MapleMarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, and the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Maple Worship's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maple Worship was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Maple Worship was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Maple Worship, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Maple Worship was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Maple Worship was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Maple Worship was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Maple Worship, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Maple Worship was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Maple Worship was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Maple Worship was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates and Best Weather.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Walfo, Meropis, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Mynox, Eco-Paris Reformation, Invernessia, NorthPortugal, GanymedEuropa, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Zulrich, Thracia and Crimea, Thracia Republic, Kanokla, Zanexlan, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, North of Americas, Northern German Federation, Nardin, Greater Icelandia, Tschechisches Reich, Gliesetonia, Dark Matter, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, The New Nordic Union, Quentenia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Brakanistan, Imperium Anglorum, The Scandinavian Realm, Girvage, New Ylicia, An Clar, The Federal States of Ezasao, Elisabethshagen, Trixeland, Ayslend, Alsted, The New Mexican Confederation, Schiltia, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, and 13 others.Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Why are we hear, Dabarastan, Heplon, Dervenland, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, The Italian Peninsulla, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.