The Independent States of Maori Moon is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.129 billion Maïns enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaedi City. The average income tax rate is 73.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Maïn economy, worth 143 trillion Zen Serings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,930 Zen Serings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kaedi City Times is sold out. Crime is totally unknown. Maori Moon's national animal is the Kiwarp, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Maori Moon was endorsed by The Confederacy of Republic of Dixie.
- : Maori Moon was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Maori Moon was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : Following new legislation in Maori Moon, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kaedi City Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Maori Moon, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Maori Moon, the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects.
- : Following new legislation in Maori Moon, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Maori Moon, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Following new legislation in Maori Moon, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
- : Maori Moon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Notyoutopia, Alice Gardens, Great Bights Mum, Siwale, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Kaschovia, Yaorozu, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Omicron Persei V111, Xentherida, Shadowrik, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Enosville, Malta Comino Gozo, Coemgen, Sankami, Panama Coalition, General COE, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Kingdom of Space, Vszeklina, Wineclaw, Celreostia, Ostrinios, Cleoskye, Diodone, American MapleStory, Dagat Uragan, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Forunte, Zedeya, Aenglaland, and 62 others.AdyLand, Beowulfe, The Utopian Movement, Yaris, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, Ausmercia, United States of Panthalassa, Reannia, Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Clintonburge, Cuyan, Seven Hills, Sailence, Corfad, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, Bayern-Straubing, The Iron Lions, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Maestros haven, Zandir Antari, Stareogratia, Amerian States, Vogonlandia, Pakistan 001, Tredano, Sanjurika, Territorio di Nessuno, Coppicia, Che Sana Und, Slaughterhouse Nine, SchoolHouse Rock, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Lionia, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Phillywob, Beodarasc, Fawkenia, Asuroka, Ice and Tinian, Wodan, Thenaca, Rockym, Qyrym, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Yukkira, Deropia, Morrn, Victoriaans Nederlands, Horsley Land, The Bastion Isles, New-El, Midds Conia, and Republic of Dixie.