The Borderlands of Manwe Sulimo is a small, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 20 million Manwe Sulimoans are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30.3%.
The very strong Manwe Sulimoan economy, worth 1.06 trillion airs a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is 53,236 airs, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Manwe Sulimo's national animal is the eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manwe Sulimo's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Manwe Sulimo's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Manwe Sulimo's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Manwe Sulimo was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 5% for Most Conservative.
- : Manwe Sulimo's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Manwe Sulimo relocated from The North Pacific to Middle Earth.
- : Manwe Sulimo altered its national flag.
- : Manwe Sulimo was founded in The North Pacific.