The Federation of Manurajya is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Vikrama with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.576 billion Manurajyans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Swatantranagara. The average income tax rate is 36.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Manurajyan economy, worth 190 trillion Rakas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 121,017 Rakas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, and annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt. Crime is totally unknown. Manurajya's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mayura.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manurajya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Manurajya, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt.
- : Following new legislation in Manurajya, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
- : Manurajya changed its national faith to "Mayura".
- : Following new legislation in Manurajya, atheism is seen as a prerequisite for political power.
- : Following new legislation in Manurajya, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Manurajya, the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy.
- : Following new legislation in Manurajya, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Manurajya endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Manurajya endorsed The Potato of Silvedania.
Endorsements Received: 67 » The Soylent Green Party, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Evertopia, Point Comfort Colony, Wysrod, Waitiki, Valentian Elysium, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Keswickholt, Galimania, The Republic of Osea, Adrinian, Islands of Czechia, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Lower Phlebacite, Mastodonia, Isentran, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Greenmont Federation, Gewisse, Northern Nivaria, New Terrasol, Marxist Germany, Namakan, Solsevara, Kyrizstanislav, Old Atlantica, Danyl, Iontan, Arctic Coalition, ShadowVoltia, Anollasia, Drewish, Makykay, Maalemzya, Zyrcrestia, Zeklandia, Skamor, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Carthegia, Megistos, and 17 others.S Mova Derat, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Ner Epiand, Tausend Seen, Samonaemia, Wischland, Killettland, Mauryana, Capea, Yakkandiania, The Indian Royalty, Oppressthemville, Saint Islaw Wra, Silvedania, and Alemputo.