The Commonwealth of Manuck is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Willis with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, compulsory military service, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.154 billion Manuckians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Venus City. The average income tax rate is 44.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Manuckian economy, worth 258 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 119,921 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, posters on 'Manuckian Values' advise against being proud of Manuck, and property subletting is going underground. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Manuck's national animal is the vulture, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Ásatrú.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manuck was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Manuck, property subletting is going underground.
- : Following new legislation in Manuck, posters on 'Manuckian Values' advise against being proud of Manuck.
- : Following new legislation in Manuck, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Manuck, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Following new legislation in Manuck, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Manuck endorsed The Principality of Alambar.
- : Manuck was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Manuck was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Manuck was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 120 » 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Nowa Europa, SteamPunk Squirrels, The Solar System Scope, Drystar, Nova Montron, Antarctic Empires, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, New Briantown, Southern Numenor, Jehenna, Bear Connors Paradiso, Wehraboos, Kandorith, Amerion, Phanama, Gymnostan, Qvait, FreeFishers, Volaworand, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, Yellunstryer, Corgitopiaa, Cypheri, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Yeldarbsland, Isokenzar, The West Valley Mountains, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Ebonhand, Baltenlands, Si-topia, Tsunamy, Bumblegaria, Marinho Islands, Spazzhole, Purple Hyacinth, Merevane, Aumeltopia, Japanese Federal Republic, The naked people, Pax Dracon, Linden Oak, Sedunn, North Kanuckistan, and 70 others.The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, PenguinPies, Bartonia Nova, Doraya, North Catimestistrianes, Ancient Slobovia, USNE2018, Oreo States, Zataras, The United Expanse, Andinla, Bergenu, Rebel-topia, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, St Oaks, Potion Seller, Kholdan, Cuuldere, Calistan, Rishiku, Treir, Velarin, Berlana, Synarion, Soem, Belschaft, Wallechi, Auphelia, Euro Pacifica, WI SD EA D, Truskawkoland, Ceutalia, Holota, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Qawe, Eskvenn, Storalia, The Altan, Aschenburg, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Catsonya, Curlyhoward, House Ahsanul, Kiasu-ism, Ipugao, Tughampton, Banglazstrogaria, The Stolen Lands, RestartAll, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Populaa, and Alambar.