The Republic of Manticore utopia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.234 billion Manticore utopians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Babylon. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Manticore utopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,126 trillion manticore meticals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 266,158 manticore meticals, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Death row is annually emptied to feed the nation's hunger for televised murder-games, prison visits increase substantially during election years, Leader's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, and the Manticore utopian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...". Crime is totally unknown. Manticore utopia's national animal is the multiheaded manticore, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manticore utopia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Manticore utopia was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, the Manticore utopian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, Leader's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, death row is annually emptied to feed the nation's hunger for televised murder-games.
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, the Manticore utopian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Manticore utopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Language Act".
- : Following new legislation in Manticore utopia, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
Endorsements Received: 185 » Notyoutopia, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Bharathvarsh, The Rossinite Empire, Guslantis, HMS Unicorn, Lionia, Pasargad, Ceretis, Chinstralia, Sunto, SillyString, Apetopia, Yeraennus, Amerian States, Tokaryk, Wooleystan, Necromonia, Arrivederci, Merconitonitopia, South Isles, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Yaorozu, Novare Res, Meritdom, 10225879, Frances Francis the First of France, Joodey, Kingdom of Space, Dutchyland, Sadakoyama, Esplandia, New Sekai, Unimaginable Doom, Calamazo, Celreostia, New Lakemba, Republic of Destiny, Bothia, Elevation, Venezuelia, Whereisthatistan, BrightFutures, Fengate, Kelvaros Prime, Jefffliu, Renetopia, Choistan, The Teddy, Elspeth and Samina, and 135 others.Palisede, Yatzatz, The Galactic Triumvirate, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Godly City, Great Bights Mum, Wisconsota, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, American MapleStory, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Vegetarian States, Republic of Dixie, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Sankami, Malta Comino Gozo, SchoolHouse Rock, Morrn, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Indereac Lanx, Pria Xennes, Solestia, Alice Gardens, Enosville, The Kyziban Islands, Vazali, Kaschovia, Lord Ravenclaw, Southern Stroraia, Mercy Land, Omicron Persei V111, Aezus, Reannia, Pallaith, Colony of lasting Hopes, PlanetPunk, Rukonia, Ainsworth, Kwaj, The FNBs, Coemgen, Lupus Imperium, Puczovska, General COE, Vszeklina, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Aragael, Northern Scovia, Cleoskye, Diodone, Lamexanope, Blurds, Rylam, Anima Proxa, ZimRobwe, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Sheppey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Forunte, Zedeya, Prevaland, Aenglaland, Pits and Perverts, AdyLand, The Holy Badass Empire, Beowulfe, Herzliyya, The Utopian Movement, Yaris, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Stareogratia, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Articune, Asuroka, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, The Free Californian People, Clintonburge, Vogonlandia, Cuyan, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, The Lancerian Empire, The Iron Lions, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, New Rivia, Maestros haven, Zandir Antari, Pakistan 001, Tredano, Sanjurika, Territorio di Nessuno, Coppicia, Che Sana Und, Slaughterhouse Nine, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Panama Coalition, Holy Trinity 2015, PidgeoLlama, Phillywob, Beodarasc, Fawkenia, Tel Qual, Corfad, Wodan, Rockym, Thenaca, Qyrym, Felhaven, Yukkira, Deropia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Horsley Land, Libotionia, The Bastion Isles, Terove, RedRunele, Sailence, New-El, and Midds Conia.