|Capital||That One City|
The Protectorate of Manstrata is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions and feral children. The democratic, devout population of 362 million Manstratans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of That One City. The average income tax rate is 26.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Manstratan economy, worth 10.3 trillion Men a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Retail, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 28,389 Men, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Literally voiceless people are unable to protest when food and water are denied to them, the government spends millions of Men every year prosecuting spammers, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Manstrata's national animal is the Woman, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manstrata was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Manstrata voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Right to Self-defense"".
- : Manstrata voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Right to Self-defense"".
- : Manstrata was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Manstrata endorsed The Good Boi of Concrete Slab.
- : Manstrata was endorsed by The Good Boi of Concrete Slab.
- : Manstrata lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Manstrata, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Manstrata, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Manstrata, the government spends millions of Men every year prosecuting spammers.
Endorsements Received: 40 » The Solar System Scope, Quiescent, Beepee, United States of Vietnam, Si-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Curlyhoward, Hanguk-Nippon, Escevola, Tsunamy, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Farengeto, Linguiniland, Volaworand, Calistan, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Antarctic Empires, Paranoia, Lambdaland, Mitandersfors, Fiorina Furya, Rebel-topia, Bawkie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Drugged Monkeys, Oskyelion, Saciu, Jaxon, Midand, Esfalsa, Sandaoguo, Nudnoji, New Briantown, Concrete Slab, Kringalia, and Sedunn.