The Socialist Repbulic of Manoaf is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by St Patrick with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.927 billion Manoafians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rapashin. The average income tax rate is 92.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Manoafian economy, worth 433 trillion Gold Bars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 148,203 Gold Bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Group hugs break out during floor votes, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act, and public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women. Crime is totally unknown. Manoaf's national animal is the Magona, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manoaf was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ezmwalia.
- : Manoaf's influence in The Leftist Assembly rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Manoaf was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Wadeterra.
- : Manoaf was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Manoaf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Manoaf, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women.
- : Following new legislation in Manoaf, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act.
- : Manoaf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Manoaf voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Manoaf endorsed The United States of Lastolana.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Silverfish37, Kavagrad, Ephros, Nepacton Murt, Ghillemear, Antinios, Nangka, Rorlenland, Sylvlakia, Transcommunist Republics, Dyl, Anarchocommunists of the World, Llorens, Kawany, New Volica, Soviet Catgirls, Grod Island, New Arkados, Fizzopolis, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Pemasing, Asturies-Llion, Kaamapoori, Old Corus, Socialist Great Picardy, Anioniotopia, Agatep, Picuros, Claiomha, Slackertown, Lastolana, Somiens-et-Haveras, Zaratov, Bisht, Helionyx, Delegations, Wadeterra, and Ezmwalia.