The Free Land of Manniskoslaktet is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sigmund Hallbjorn with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, hatred of cheese, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.755 billion Manniskoslaktetians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bjorn. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Manniskoslaktetian economy, worth a remarkable 1,429 trillion Juvels a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 184,336 Juvels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise Sigmund Hallbjorn on Manniskoslaktet's coulrophobia epidemic, and the banshee wail foretells skies of death. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Manniskoslaktet's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pantheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Manniskoslaktet was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Manniskoslaktet's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Manniskoslaktet's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Manniskoslaktet's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Manniskoslaktet was refounded in Balder.
- : Manniskoslaktet ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Manniskoslaktet's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Manniskoslaktet's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Manniskoslaktet's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Manniskoslaktet altered its national flag.