The Armed Republic of Manaric is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Natasha Queens with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.195 billion Magnains enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Balton City. The average income tax rate is 42.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Magnaician economy, worth 345 trillion Denechmas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 108,124 Denechmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", the Manaric Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, and bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Manaric's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Magnaicia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Manaric, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Following new legislation in Manaric, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Manaric voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Following new legislation in Manaric, the Manaric Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Manaric voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Manaric was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Manaric, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in Manaric, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Manaric was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Northern Westwald.
- : Following new legislation in Manaric, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Treadwellia, Aflana, New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Denado, Lazarene Ryccia, Custadia, Guiness Freaks, Burning Pants, Caybow, Arkanik, Snoodum, Rommanda, Steel Vagabonds, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, The Salvation States, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aigania, Thetraxia, Cossack Peoples, Marcellinople, Navordia, Inceptio, Perchan, Othan, Aguaria Major, Shadowra, Mainze, Aegis-5, Tristin, Port Flynt, Democratic North Korea, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Nargorthia, Fissure Town, The New California Republic, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Auralon, Outlaw Conformity, Laporter, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Russiane, Nova Zemlya, Northern Rosary Isles, and 25 others.Leonism, Margandy, Sireco, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Celestial Lands, Emperor PJ, The Islands of Colwell, Wishper, TypoTech, Wilhelmsborough, Capercom, Ioboriya, Skin Nation The Second, Courlany, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Arclandia, Debussy, Owans, The United Syrian States, Nucular, Silver Minner, Dernel, Tolfaer, and Northern Westwald.