The Malicious Malefactors of Malus Maleficarum is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Crow Dragon population. The quiet, industrious population of 1.846 billion Malus Maleficarumians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Malus Maleficarumian economy, worth 72.6 trillion burninatings a year, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Soda Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 39,301 burninatings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malus Maleficarum's national animal is the Crow Dragon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malus Maleficarum's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Malus Maleficarum's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Malus Maleficarum's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Malus Maleficarum relocated from Deliverance to The Pacific.
- : Malus Maleficarum's influence in Deliverance rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Malus Maleficarum's influence in Deliverance rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Malus Maleficarum resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Malus Maleficarum relocated from The Rejected Realms to Deliverance.
- : Malus Maleficarum relocated from Meat to The Rejected Realms.
- : Malus Maleficarum was ejected and banned from Meat by The Halloween Junta of Pinochet Executionists.