The Avid Rodent of Malphe II is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Second Horsell with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-working, democratic population of 3.544 billion Second Malphaes enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Second Horsonopile. The average income tax rate is 8.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Second Malphaen economy, worth 254 trillion Denarii a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 71,785 Denarii, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The Treasury Minister takes anxiety medication every time kids lose their sports kits, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, thousands of picky mothers-in-law have been recruited to serve as even pickier cookery instructors, and strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Malphe II's national animal is the Desert Woodrat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Flemingovianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malphe II endorsed The Empire of Boobville.
- : Malphe II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Malphe II was endorsed by The Glorious Technocratic State of Imperium of Josh.
- : Malphe II was endorsed by The Violet Vizier of Valerievna.
- : Malphe II was endorsed by The Daughter of Osiris of Anabelle I.
- : Malphe II endorsed The Power-Abusing Guardian of Federation of the Resentine Kingdom.
- : Malphe II endorsed The Inlustris of Rigels Light.
- : Malphe II endorsed The Glorious Technocratic State of Imperium of Josh.
- : Malphe II endorsed The Bad to the Bone of Mghnb.
- : Malphe II endorsed The Daughter of Osiris of Anabelle I.