The 99% Danish-fetching, Shark-loving, Fish-eating, Seekritly-lurking Game Moderator Extraordinarious of Mallorea and Riva is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Zakath with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.925 billion Mallorea and Rivans enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mal Zeth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Mallorea and Rivan economy, worth a remarkable 3,692 trillion marks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 218,146 marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 655,173 per year while the poor average 56,707, a ratio of 11.6 to 1.
Nihilistic thrill-seekers claim that suicide by roller coaster is the ultimate life experience, citizens need a magnifying glass and color chart to distinguish between nearly identical brand labels, home education can sometimes be a load of bullocks, and the Mallorea and Rivan war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Mallorea and Riva's national animal is the narwhal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mallorea and Riva proposed constructing embassies between The Joint Systems Alliance and The East Pacific.
- : Mallorea and Riva altered its national flag.
- : Mallorea and Riva's influence in The Joint Systems Alliance fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Mallorea and Riva's influence in The Joint Systems Alliance rose from "Apprentice" to "Hermit".
- : Mallorea and Riva relocated from Lazarus to The Joint Systems Alliance.
- : Mallorea and Riva was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Mallorea and Riva ceased to exist in The Joint Systems Alliance.
- : Mallorea and Riva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Mallorea and Riva's influence in The Joint Systems Alliance rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Following new legislation in Mallorea and Riva, the Mallorea and Rivan war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners.