The Democratic Republic of Mallarshia is a huge, safe nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 463 million Mallarshians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 40.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Mallarshian economy, worth 24.0 trillion Yenoms a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,857 Yenoms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny, divorcees attending custody disputes tend to wear black-and-white zigzag patterns, and immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mallarshia's national animal is the Calico Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mallarshia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Following new legislation in Mallarshia, immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs.
- : Following new legislation in Mallarshia, divorcees attending custody disputes tend to wear black-and-white zigzag patterns.
- : Following new legislation in Mallarshia, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny.
- : Following new legislation in Mallarshia, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.
- : Mallarshia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Mallarshia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Mallarshia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solanosco.
- : Mallarshia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Mallarshia was endorsed by The Republic of Fighting Kawi Ninja.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Qvait, Erinor, Tepertopia, Concrete Slab, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Holota, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Purple Hyacinth, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Treir, Beepee, Jehenna, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Bichedder, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Rebel-topia, Tsunamy, Aidenfieeld, Holy Free, Amerion, Belschaft, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ipugao, Ebonhand, Ceutalia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Sandaoguo, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, North Prarie, and 4 others.Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, and Danily.