The Per aspera ad astra of Mall is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning votestack population. The hard-nosed population of 9.538 billion Mallians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 37.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Mallian economy, worth 311 trillion Malls a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 32,606 Malls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mall's national animal is the votestack, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mall's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Mall relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.
- : Mall was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Mall ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Mall's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Mall's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Mall resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Mall relocated from St Abbaddon to The Rejected Realms.
- : Mall was ejected and banned from St Abbaddon by The Holy Corporate Empire of Dragonisia.
- : Mall lodged a message on the St Abbaddon Regional Message Board.