The Fiefdom of Malicious Sap is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 913 million Sapients live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.8%.
The strong Malicious Sapian economy, worth 40.4 trillion coins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 44,300 coins, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 285,520 per year while the poor average 2,777, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Malicious Sap's national animal is the Sicarian, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malicious Sap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Malicious Sap's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Malicious Sap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Malicious Sap's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Malicious Sap's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Malicious Sap's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Malicious Sap altered its national flag.
- : Malicious Sap relocated from The Great North to Osiris.
- : Malicious Sap's influence in The Great North rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Malicious Sap's influence in The Great North rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".