The United Intelligentsia of Malgrave is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Rachel Berry with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 12.377 billion Malgraveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Epping. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The all-consuming Malgravean economy, worth a remarkable 2,069 trillion Malvians a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 167,227 Malvians, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Future leaders of Malgrave regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, Malgrave successfully hosted the Osiris Olympics, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food", and photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Prime Minister Rachel Berry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malgrave's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Berryism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malgrave altered its national flag.
- : Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Malgrave's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Malgrave was refounded in Osiris.
- : Malgrave ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Malgrave's influence in Osiris rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Malgrave's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.