|Faith||De Jure Atheism|
The State of Malevos is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Vincent Klebb with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 1.982 billion Malevosians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiserich. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Malevosian economy, worth 350 trillion Malevons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 176,876 Malevons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, and the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malevos's national animal is the Malevosian Jackal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is De Jure Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malevos was endorsed by The United Socialist States of P0ptr0pica.
- : Malevos endorsed The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Malevos was endorsed by The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, Vincent Klebb has been nicknamed 'Robomop'.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Prov, Charoskania, Poquaoi, Northeastern Italian, Le Libertia, Votokia, South Parter, Bursken, Mancheseva City, Freelandy, The Militarist States of America, Geektopia, Trackeendy, Turkesbenizstan, Raghallaigh, Lethen, Cortlandt Manor, Penlopa, Ambaskow, Islamic Rep Of Pakistan, Siburian, Greatnessity City, Beriwen, Myotatunto, Pland Adanna, West Wirral, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, United Republic of Novorossa, Voxum Mortalum, Caffeinated, Vape of Good Hope, Samuelstani, Greater Mecklenburg-Pommern, Saturnia Tellus, Steium, Spartacistan, Thaumania, Akeland, Land of Bobtopia, Kingdom of Stargard, Pirataria, Precisely Nothing, The Zombay, Maowi, Cato2, Dark Edgyness, Unidoria, Scarlington, Decnotixa, Dat Countreh, and 15 others.Baobab-Bumbaria, Purple Ruthenia, Arvigiel, Polgaria, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Free Rosabell, Nairatania, Astrellan, Paulotzia, Vlazinova, Turpotia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Tsiamuns Velleniouss, Bruhland, and P0ptr0pica.