The Democratic Republic of Malestedo is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Pickly martian with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.278 billion Malestedoans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malestedonia. The average income tax rate is 69.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Malestedoan economy, worth 120 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 93,930 pounds, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Moonshine has made a resurgence, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, and soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malestedo's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malestedo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Malestedo was endorsed by The Imperial Union of New Pruessen.
- : Malestedo was endorsed by The Mothership Connection of Funkadelia.
- : Malestedo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Malestedo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Greenhouse Gas Cap and Trade Program ".
- : Following new legislation in Malestedo, soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets.
- : Following new legislation in Malestedo, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Malestedo, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Malestedo, moonshine has made a resurgence.
- : Following new legislation in Malestedo, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Racoda, Zupla, Eravonia, Great Bights Mum, Mzeusia, Koda-Land, Sunto, Corfad, Bayern-Straubing, PlanetPunk, Kylesburgh, Sacrento, Notyoutopia, Buckerino, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Albacria, The Mace Kingdom, Siwale, United Draconia, Shin-Hachioji, THX1138, Kwaj, Wineclaw, Diche Choklate, Yaorozu, Malta Comino Gozo, Diodone, Universal State Formula, Highton Islands, Q w e r t y, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Empy, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Selfgradatude, Atain, Zeternia, Apetopia, Sundred, Pallaith, Frances Francis the First of France, Republic of Destiny, Victoriaans Nederlands, Gladio II, The Gamer Party, Pizza Squared, Former English Colony, RaRaRasputinn, and 41 others.SORT, Holy Oranz, Guslantis, Ethnon, Alsace and Lorraine United, Sahriastan, The United States of Romania, Wodan, Maott, Moubarakistan, Rochester Black, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, I am the one who knocks, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, American MapleStory, Misuvelia, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, New Trisone, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Solcialist States, Democritus, Joaquin El Chapo Guzman, Wilkshire, Malphe, Yarecir, The Iron Lions, Tawya, Curtis Cosla, The Rhein States, Freienland, The Most Freedom Ever, Lionia, New Bremerton, Snoodum, Islavity Pod, Valhalla123, Funkadelia, and New Pruessen.