|Animal||Rare Malayan Alligator|
The Federal Republic of Malayas is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jedd Malillin with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, daily referendums, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.791 billion Malayans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lanima City. The average income tax rate is 6.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Malaya economy, worth a remarkable 1,806 trillion Malayan Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 231,881 Malayan Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
College-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft, and wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Malayas's national animal is the Rare Malayan Alligator, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malayas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Malayas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Following new legislation in Malayas, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Malayas, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Following new legislation in Malayas, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Following new legislation in Malayas, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper.
- : Following new legislation in Malayas, the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots.
- : Malayas was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Malayas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Malayas, movement-triggered sensors mean that for every door that closes another one opens.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Imkiville, Wilhelmsborough, Margandy, Aaecilia, Aigania, Captain Apollo, Aflana, Courlany, Treadwellia, Wintermoot III, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Aleckandor, Nargorthia, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Saundie, New Rogernomics, Russiane, Ecchi Unlimited, Aguaria Major, Sophisica, Hycronesia, Loftegen 2, Caybow, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aegis-5, Halliway, The Torrentin, Kung Ture, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, The Rin Mang, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, The American Powerhouse, Steel Vagabonds, Denado, NewLeaf, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, and 13 others.Rommanda, Capercom, Tiegenhof, The Illusian Empire, Paline, Turkish-Ottoman, Lutfan, NoDrugCrimeTown, Andyr, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.