|Leader||Sultan Amir Abdullah Shah|
The Islamic Federation of Malay Raya is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sultan Amir Abdullah Shah with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 5.578 billion Malay Rayans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Putra Raya. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Malay Rayan economy, worth 406 trillion Nusantaran Ringgits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,874 Nusantaran Ringgits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A stitch in time could see you serving nine, there's no representation without taxation, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Malay Rayan citizenship in droves, and one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malay Raya's national animal is the Malayan Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Malay Raya voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Malay Raya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
- : Malay Raya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Malay Raya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
Endorsements Received: 1 » North East Somerset.